Susie has gone through a few changes over the years, but this is by far the most excited I’ve been about how the old gal turned out!
Among the changes this time around – Blogger to WordPress conversion (finally), new pages, new categories and new segments!
- Flipping Pages: book reviews on what I’m reading
- Dating My Husband: posts about us and taking time to reconnect
- Cocktail Hour: Is it 5PM yet?
- SFH Original: My original recipes – there were more than I thought!
- Single Ladies: 1-2 portion dishes only
- Travel: If everything I’m hearing about this year pans out – there will be a lot of it!
- Eat: STUNNING recipe archive
- Sweat: My work out logs, training programs and race schedules
- Read: Favorite blogs and books
More to come:
- How-To Series: I get asked pretty regularly where to buy brown butter and questions like “but how did you make ricotta cheese” which tells me we need to break a few things down a little further!
- This includes more step by step posts – I get requests for those often
- Press Page
Please let me know if there is something you can’t find, or think I need. There are plenty of changes to still be made – believe me I see the spelling errors and the duplicate ingredient tags – I’m working on it I promise!